HBO’s Chernobyl miniseries
- Other Resources
- Chernobyl: The end of a three-decade experiment
Victoria Gill for the BBC (Feb. 14, 2019)
- Midnight in Chernobyl: The Untold Story of the World’s Greatest Disaster.
Adam Higginbotham (Simon & Schuster, New York, 2019)
- Evaluation of Data on Thyroid Cancer in Regions Affected by the Chernobyl Accident.
United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (New York, 2017).
- 1986-2016: Chernobyl at 30, an Update.
World Health Organization (April 25, 2016).
- Psychological and perceived health effects of the Chernobyl disaster: A 20-year review.
J. Bromet and J. M. Havenaar (Health Physics, 93(5), November 2007).
- Chernobyl’s Legacy: Health, Environmental and Socio-Economic Impacts and Recommendations to the Governments of Belarus, the Russian Federation and Ukraine.
The Chernobyl Forum, (2003–2005 Second Revised Version, 2006).
- Heath effects of the Chernobyl Accident: An Overview.
World Health Organization, (April 2006).
- UNSCEAR, Sources and Effects of Ionizing Radiation, 2000 Report to the General assembly, with Scientific Annexes, Volume II, Annex J, Exposures and effects of the Chernobyl accident, United nations, New York, 2000. Accessed August 25, 2019, at UNSCEAR 2000.
- Chernobyl Accident and Its Consequences, fact sheet, Nuclear Energy Institute, (May 2019)
- Voices from Chernobyl: The Oral History of a Nuclear Disaster.
Svetlana Alexievich (Dalkey Archive Press, London, 1997; English translation by Keith Gessen, 2005).