INL, on behalf of corporate funding provided by Battelle Energy Alliance, supports philanthropic projects from nonprofit agencies that focus on health and human services, environment and sustainability, veteran and civic activities, and culture and the arts. The top priority of INL’s community giving program is to support the basic needs of children and the underprivileged. The program provides community investment through corporate donations as well as employee charitable contributions through an annual United Way campaign, Idaho Gives, Christmas for Families and other programs.
Charitable Donation Requests
INL’s community outreach donation process is conducted on an annual basis.
Community grants will be evaluated employing the following criteria:
1. Evaluation of the critical needs met with the associated funding request
- • Provides for basic needs in the community
- • Supports rural or underserved communities in Idaho
2. Number of community members positively impacted
- • Provides for underrepresented or vulnerable community members
The structure of the evaluation guidelines is to allow decision-makers to clearly define the targeted impacts and enable community health and safety.
The application for 2023 charitable donations is now open through Oct. 1, 2022.