High School Internships
An INL internship is a great way for students to gain life and work experience. Students get paid to participate in projects under the guidance of mentors who are experts in their fields.
During their eight-week internship, students help solve real-world problems under the guidance of INL experts and learn to apply science, mathematics, engineering and technology (STEM) concepts on specific projects. This deepens their knowledge in this critical area while reinforcing and complimenting what they are learning in high school.
An INL internship builds confidence and introduces students to fields they may want to consider studying in college.
Apply Now for an INL internship
Job Title: High School Internship
Job ID: 13969
Who can apply?
- Students who are least 16 years old.
- Students who are legal U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.
What are we looking for?
Self-motivated students, who possess intellectual curiosity, demonstrate an enthusiasm for learning and leadership, and a desire to improve themselves
What do you need to apply?
- A statement of interest.
- A copy of your high school transcripts.
- A copy of your current class schedule.
- A current resume.
- The names and email addresses of teachers who could provide letters of recommendation.